Monday, March 23, 2009

Mrs. Behm's Math Class

I arrive in Kathmandu, Nepal, this Friday. I'll try to send a post once in Kathmandu but that may be difficult because of the 16 to 20 hour power outages they are having there! From Kathmandu, we fly to Lukla, where our trek begins to Everest Base Camp (BC). Once at BC, I should be able to send posts. But in the meantime...

My sister, Molly, teaches 8th Grade Math and French in Petaluma, California. Last year her Math class completed an assignment: Describe the size of Everest using proportions. I thought these were really cute so I scanned a few of them.

I couldn't find the name on this first one:


By Dave:



By Avery:



By Drake:



By Megan:


By Max:


By Kendra:

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Miss Megan. We're watching you, believe me, and trying to keep Mom and Dad a bit busy. Mom's playing bridge with us at the club this week and next (she's always a delightful addition).
    I'm also trying to keep dates open for your return visit/presentation/post-summit talk to the clubs you visited before.
    We're watching you....
    Sally Meakin

    ReplyDelete